The quality and service provided by the company is unmatched in the industry. By doing business with us, the customers get assured product quality and excellent value for money prices. All the cable trays, supports and accessories are developed by professionals, following modern production techniques. All the orders are dispatched through our fleet of vehicles, to different parts of the country.
The Cable Trays are manufactured to strict quality control, followed rigorously by the staff & management alike. Quality is thoroughly monitored through the complete supply chain as under -
- RAW MATERIAL - Raw Material is procured from the best manufacturers & the material purchased is of tested quality. To satisfy the Quality Assurance Plan of our clients, a separate & specific material test is carried out as specified in the QAP for chemical & physical analysis to confirm the grade of the steel that is being used for manufacture. Testing is as per the relevant IS standards like IS7079/IS2062 for Mild Steel, SS 304/316, IS 737 for Aluminium.
- DIMENSIONAL - Subsequent to chemical & physical tests, dimensional & visual inspection is carried out. Dimensional tests for Thickness & Length is carried out. Visual inspection for scale formation, roller marks, warping, pickling spots & other physical parameters is carried out. If any such defect is located, remedial action to recover the material is taken.
- INSPECTION DURING PROCESS - Inspection of Cable Trays is carried out at every stage of manufacture as mentioned in the manufacturing process. This is done apart from the inspection that may be prescribed in the Quality Assurance Plan of the Client.
- INSPECTION BEFORE SURFACE TREATMENT - The Cable Trays are inspected for all dimensional parameters, cleaning, twists & bends before the tray is sent for surface treatment.
- INSPECTION DURING & AFTER PAINTING - For Epoxy Painted / Powder Coated Cable Trays. Before painting is done in the Cable Trays, inspection is carried out to check weather the surface is free of all forms of foreign materials like oil, grease, rust. Inspection after applying of primer is done to ensure that the bare metal is completely covered with primer to ensure that the finished paint adheres to the surface. Thickness is tested after the finished coat of paint is applied.
- GALVANIZING - Hot- Dipped Galvanising is carried out confirming to IS-2629/4759, having 65 microns Zinc Coating. Test include Elcometer Test, Hammer/Knife Test, Stripping Test, Copper Sulphate Test.